Sunday, May 27, 2012

You asked for it -- myfitnesspal.com

I am writing another post that you asked for!

I had posted on facebook an article about knowing the calorie counts in your foods.  Someone posted a comment about a website called myfitnesspal.com.  She challenged me to check it out and write to you all about what I think.

I have to tell you that I absolutely love it.  I will personally be using this every day.  I filled out my account, and told it my current weight and height, and then my goal weight.  They tell you how many calories to allot yourselves and how many you have to burn throughout the week.

Then, there are also food and exercise diaries where you can input any food that you consumed, including water and drinks.  You don't need to know how many calories are in your foods, or how many calories that you burn exercising.  They have that information already and they tell you.  It's really great for people who don't know.

The person who commented on my facebook, said that she used this program to lose 17 pounds!!!  I am hoping to follow in her footsteps, as I am going to use this program also. 

Remember, you also can tell me what you want me to write about.  This is going on for the rest of today and tomorrow, and I am giving away up to five coupon envelopes (who will be chosen at random if necessary) to people who make suggestions.  Go HERE  to find out how to submit your suggestion.


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!! You will be so addicted to it! Don't forget...they have apps for smartphones! Very easy to use on the go!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!