Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tomorrow is it!!

Tomorrow is it.... my last day as a smoker.  I have 12 cigarettes left, and tomorrow, as soon as I have finished them, when they are gone, I am done.  I have my tea ready to make, and I have patches, though I am still not 100% sure that I'm going to use them.  I am going to go at least a day without to see if it is necessary.  Professionals say that it ups your chances of being successful, but I'm wondering if the withdrawals will get easier, a little faster if all of the nicotine is out of my system faster.  Please feel free to weigh in on your opinion of this.

What I am most looking forward to, is the money I will save.  In addition to all of the obvious medical and health benefits that no longer smoking will provide me.  I am thinking about taking the money that I usually spend on cigarettes, and setting it aside.  Then I want to pick a way to reward myself, and save up for it with my smoking money.  This will give me a "if I can just make it until..." mindset, and, at least at first, I think this will really help me.

Is anyone else quitting with me tomorrow? Be on the lookout tomorrow for my official "I am done" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!