Friday, May 25, 2012

Yesterday, I slipped.

So, yesterday was basically a relapse. As I had said before, I still had a few left, and I smoked them yesterday. I didn't have any real good reason, but I did. I figure, though, that now I have none, so in order for me to do it again, I have to make a conscious effort to acquire them. Today is a fresh start. I am going to do my best to have a mind over matter attitude.. Easy, right? My daughter got up an hour earlier than she usually does this morning. That's an extra hour of "making it through the day" that I have to go through! It can be done!! Anyone else quit with me? How are you doing?? I am basically starting over this morning, but I really refuse to let down anyone who may want to quit or already has, and is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!