Thursday, May 24, 2012

Who couldn't use $50,000 Try to win here!


If you're like me, when you hear about sweepstakes like this, you're already presumptuously  thinking about all of the things you'd LOVE to use this money for.  I would pay off our debts, get my husband a riding lawn mower, and then we'd do something super fun as a family with the rest of the money, or I could dump a bunch of it on the mortgage for the house, or ......

Unfortunately, we haven't won yet, and I don't typically play the lottery, so I can't win that, so this is all pretty preemptive, but hey, can't hurt to dream right?  Anyway, sign up here to win the $50,000 sweepstakes!  Entering here to win also means joining the American Family community! See your name on Who's Doing What, cash in points for cool stuff, save your favorite recipes or games, and lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!