Saturday, July 7, 2012

Starting an advice page.

Growing up, and still today, I love reading advice columns in the newspaper and online.  I have always thought that it would be cool to do the same thing, and now, on this blog, I think that I have the means to do so.

I would love to answer your questions.  It will be our own little "dear mom" column.  You can email me at april.wheelis@gmail.com with whatever questions that you have, and I will anonymously post your question and my answer on the "advice" page that I am going to add to my blog.

I am really hoping that people will ask, and allow me to answer.  Relationship questions, parenting questions, house and home questions and more.  Anything that I don't directly have an answer for, I will research to have a competent answer for you, and once I post your question and it's answer, I will respond to your email with the link where you can see your answer.

Hope to hear from lots of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!