Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Feature -- Tots and Me

Tots and Me Blog!

My name is Karen and I blog over at Tots and Me. 
Tots and Me started almost 3 years ago as a way to share with other moms of young children. I wanted to share the crafts and activities I was doing with my young girls. I have continued sharing our home preschooling journey, adding in kid family recipes, cute sayings and sharing books we were reading. Oh, and don't forget the pictures, lots and lots of pictures. 
I am also using my blog as a record of what I am doing with the children as they grow. We have 4 young children who are featured on the blog. Tabitha is 5, Amelia is 4, Hannah is 2 and Harold is 4.5 months old. Between us, my husband and I have 11 children, but our older children are just about all grown and out of the respective houses they lived in, so they are not mentioned much.
Besides writing about our daily life/homeschool, I started sharing reviews and giveaways of products I figured my readers would also be interested in. I have just recently been accepted to review for Timberdoodle and am hoping to find other companies to become more regular in dealing with, especially companies that will bring the focus of my blog back to the homeschool area where I want it to be. That is why I decided to host the Back to Preschool Giveaway Blast. July will be filled with reviews in anticipation of this Giveaway Event in August. 

You can find me sharing on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tots-and-Me/133364816692760

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!