Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blog Feature - Whatsername Jewelry

Meghan Haskell
Whatsername Jewelry
 
I have been the Owner/Operator of Whatsername Jewelry for 7 years. I design and create my own line of jewelry and sell my products online at www.whatsernamejewelry.com and on the worlds largest handmade marketplace, etsy.com.

Besides creating jewelry, I am a full-time blogger for Whatsername Jewelry.com. What started as a media site for promoting my own brand, Whatsername Jewelry now promotes independent handmade small businesses. My primary focus is getting locally handmade items to the forefront of the consumer market.

Prior to starting Whatsername Jewelry, I was a public school educator working with children with mental and physical disabilities.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!