Sunday, April 22, 2012

Check out this site while planning your shopping!

                                                        


In honor of the fact that I am about to grab up my coupon binder and go grocery shopping, I figured I would share this website with you again.

In AFullCup's Forums, you can find sections for all the major stores including CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, as well as tons of grocery stores. You can discuss deals, coupons, and even everyday life.

 In their coupon Database, you can find coupons from numerous sources.

 They also offer coupon Trading. Do you need a coupon or have a coupon you won't use. Trade the coupons you won't use for the ones you need or want. So, I am going to go check out AFullCup.com before doing my grocery shopping, and I figured I'd share it with you, so you could also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!