Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's for dinner?

What's for dinner at your house??

I'm going to take a break from coupons for now..  


What are you all cooking and eating for dinner tonight with your families??

I am in the process of making Honey Teriyaki chicken with rice and veggies!  

The Honey Teriyaki Chicken is SO easy.  All I do, is buy some marinade at the grocery store and put it in the crock pot over a pound of chicken.  Sometimes I'll put the breasts in the oven after they cook in the crock pot for a while, sometimes not.  Sometimes I also lightly fry the chicken before putting it in, and sometimes I do not.  There are a lot of varieties on how you can do this, healthier, tastier, quicker, etc.  

What are you having for dinner??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!