Friday, April 13, 2012

Remodeling your kitchen??

A little tidbit about me.. We had the house we're living in now built, and I got to design my kitchen!! It is SO much fun! BUT, I couldn't imagine doing it without the help of experts who do this for a living. Sears is offering this help you with the daunting task of redesigning your kitchen! They offer a free in home consultation!! This gives you an idea of what's available, you can get information on pricing and know all of the measurements of everything you need. If nothing else, it gives you a comparative starting point. If remodeling your kitchen is something you'd like to eventually do, a consultation like this will help give you an idea of a ballpark dollar figure for future reference too! Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!