Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Recipe!

Hi!  My name is April, from The Mom Show. I agreed to share a couple of recipes with you. 

Here is the recipe that I'm going to share with you. I made it for my family and the family I have visiting last night, and it was a huge success!!

 Taco Lasagna

 2 pounds ground beef or turkey (I use turkey)
one onion
1/4 cup taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa
 1/4 cup queso cheese
 1 cup shredded chedder cheese divided
3 tortillas

 Preheat oven to 375 ground beef, and drain. Add onion, simmer for about 5 minutes add taco seasoning and salsa simmer until there's very little liquid place tortilla in bottom of pan, top with beef and shredded cheese place another layer of tortilla and beef and layer, using beef on the top covered with queso cheese and top with shredded cheese again place in the oven for about 25 minutes.

I hope you enjoy it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!