Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Mom Show has 2001 Fans!!

We have hit 2001 fans!!! I want to tell you all how much I genuinely appreciate all of you.  I really honestly do.  I love coming here, writing, finding deals, sharing recipes and experiences.  I love posting things that spark conversations, and I just LOVE interacting with all of you. 

I really enjoy being able to do things like bring you special discounts on a supplement that many of you are interested in trying like I did HERE, or sharing a deal on something that some of you have told me you need, and telling you stories about my life that may somehow affect yours for just a second. 

I have really enjoyed being able to sit with you at your computer desk if even for just a few moments during the day.

As this site grows (and I promise you, that it will continue to do so.), there will be more opportunities to offer you all even more, and I am so excited to be able to do that!

I just wanted to take a minute to let you know, that I am happy to be able to do this with and for all of you, and that I really appreciate the time you take reading my site.

I will let you all know, that this all is a process that I am indeed still learning. 

Let me take a moment to welcome the newer people who haven't been reading me for very long.  Thank you for joining!!

I am going to be posting a recipe shortly, but I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for just being here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!