Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's Easter....

So.. I just wanted to write a bit about Easter. My husband works overnight, and he worked last night and is working again tonight. So today, we're going to be having a fairly simple day tomorrow. She's got a basket that my mother in law sent down for her. The "Easter Bunny" is delivering that for her tonight. We will go to church, and then spend the afternoon coloring Easter eggs, and I'm going to try to come up with some Easter crafts. (I will post tomorrow the crafts we end up doing if I think they're ideas that you'll like.) Then, when my husband is off (and my parents will be visiting during this time also), The "Easter Bunny" is going to come back again, and he's going to do a basket, and hide eggs in our back yard (This is the first Easter that we've had a yard we could do this in so I'm so excited!). We will then have an Easter dinner that evening. All of that being said, I want to wish all of you a very blessed and happy Easter. I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL day with your families, and that your children thoroughly enjoy the fun that this day brings. I want to thank you all for reading and helping with my beginning success. Thank you to all of you who have helped, who have taught me, and encouraged me. Thank you also, to all of you who read my posts, because they really are all for you. We are almost to 1000 fans, and by Monday I am hoping to reach that, so on Tuesday or Wednesday I will have something good for you all.. So Be on the lookout! Thank you again, and once again, I just want to wish you all a wonderful Easter. Enjoy a great day with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!