Saturday, April 7, 2012

Anyone suffering from seasonal allergies like us?

Well, it's that time of year again, when my family is all plagued by seasonal allergies. Sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, you name it.. So, just in case you are going through the same thing, here are some coupons that may help you out. My family loves claritin. All three of us take it daily for the most part in the beginning of the day. In fact, I'm about to print one of each of these coupons to take to the store today because my husband took our last claritin this morning! $4.00 off Non-Drowsy Claritin-D Allergy $4.00 off Non-Drowsy Claritin Allergy Product $2.00 off any Children's Claritin Allergy $3.00 off any Children's Claritin Allergy I just found this coupon also, and it reminded me that I need to get more vitamins for my daughter! $1.00 off any Flintstones™ Multivitamin Product Good luck, and if you're sneezing and sniffling like I am this morning, hope you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!