Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Give a GREAT Holiday gift with Butt Bench!

PhotobucketIf you've been with me for a while, you may remember that I did a review for Butt Bench a while back.  If not, you can read about it here!

 I actually sought this company out for my gift guide, because I really feel that this would make a great gift.  It is just such a versatile gift, that I honestly believe that ALL of you have someone on your gift list that could surely use this. 

PhotobucketWhether you have someone who could use the extra safety of sitting down in their bathtub, or someone who just wants to!  Also, for those of us who shave their legs, surely, you can relate to the fact that it's just easier sitting down!  I have one of these in my own bathroom and I just LOVE it! I use it as a seat in my bathroom.  See, we have a standing shower, and a bathtub next to it in our bathroom.  I sit there with a book while I'm coloring my hair (27 is just TOO young for greys!), I use it when I shave my legs, and my husband even uses it too (which is proof that this can be a good gift for men also!)!  When my daughter is congested, I bring her in there, we sit on it and I run hot water for a steam bath. 

PhotobucketThis is easy to set up, fun to use, and I can't think of a single person that I know, that wouldn't appreciate the Butt Bench as a gift!  Because of it's gift versatility, I wanted to take another opportunity to share the Butt Bench with you, because I really feel like it's a great product.  I really wrote a positive review on it months ago, and after using it for that amount of time, seeing the great many uses that it has, and how much my whole family loves this product, I am really pleased with the opportunity to recommend it to you again!

I also wanted to take a moment to note, that they also offer other products on their website as well.  I can't tell you enough how much I recommend this product and company!  If you're interested in giving the gift of safety, convenience, and/or a little easier pampering, check Butt Bench out today!


Disclaimer: I received monetary compensation for this post. My opinions are still my own and I stand by them.

3 comments:

  1. I like that this comes in an oak color. It is far more spa like and classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be great for my disabled mother - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!