Thursday, August 2, 2012

Teach your kids the negative affects of getting high.

I just came across a website, that connects with Facebook to bring you a life like view of what it might be like to get high on Cough Medicine.

 Why am I sharing this with you?

Because it really sheds a negative light of reality on what can happen.  It can be a really positive thing to have your older children and teenagers do.  Check it out.  It's kind of graphic (you see...vomit) but it is something that might make your older kids think twice before trying anything like this.

Check out the website, it's called Sip it Up.  You can find it here. You do have to have a Facebook account for it to work correctly. 

 Disclaimer:I was not asked by anyone to write this post or share this link, and have no affiliation with this company. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Information to share, very important for everyone to be aware.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!