Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Campusbookrentals.com and Operation Smile

Interesting title, right? Because it seems that these are two things having nothing to do with one another. However, they do, and I'll tell you why.

Campus Book Rentals is a website for textbook rentals.  You are able to rent text books for flexible periods of time for up to 90% off of the price of purchasing new!  You are able to highlight in these books, and essentially, within reason, treat them as your own.  Being mindful, of course, of the fact that other people will likely rent the book after you do.  The shipping is paid for, by the company for shipping both ways. 

I know that I have posted about this company once before.  But, since college is starting soon (if it hasn't already), some of you are looking at spending great amounts of money purchasing text books.  I know they are expensive, and, I love bringing little ways to save you money.  This also saves you time, I remember having to go into a campus book store, and usually having to have someone help me to find the exact book I was needing to buy.  You can order these books right from your home or dorm room.

Check out an example of one of their text books here.  Look at the price!

Here's a video, explaining a little more in detail, exactly how this website works, and how it can help you:




Operation Smile:

Operation Smile is an organization dedicated to helping children born with cleft lip, cleft palate, and other facial deformities to get the help they need to lead a more normal life.  They use donations from generous people and companies to help provide the medical care necessary for these children.

What does this have to do with CampusBookRentals?

By using this company, you can help Operation Smile as well.  A portion of the proceeds of every single book rented, is donated to this wonderful organization.  You can be a part of the magic that is helping a child, by simply renting a book that you were going to have to obtain anyway.  For that reason, this is a company that you can feel really good about using.  The Mom Show is proud to show continued support.





 Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post.  My opinions, however, are still 100% my own.  The information shared came from campusbookrentals.com, and Operationsmile.org, but the opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!