Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?...

I often talk to other moms and find myself wondering "how on earth did they find time to do that"... or I read a facebook status and say "man, she's taking a nap, that sounds so delightful".. (My husband actually took over while I took a nap last week.. I ended up sleeping for over 6 hours! I guess I needed sleep, but it was so wonderful, and I could definitely see myself getting used to that!--well, if it were something that happened a little more often than once every several months!)

 Right now, I'm busy getting everything ready for some family to come visit us! I am so excited.  I love when we get visitors.  When people visited our apartment, I loved it, but it's going to be SO much more pleasant to have them visiting our new house ("Here's the guest bedroom" just sounds so much better than "Here's the couch you will be sleeping on while you're here, how many blankets would you like?", which is what we've had to say to everyone while we've been here. In traffic, my husband was forced to take some side roads, and ended up driving through the neighborhood we lived in when we first got married.  He said it took him down memory lane, and was amazing to see how far we've come.  He is going to be on vacation while our family is visiting, and I told him I wanted to drive out there to look too.  I honestly think that sometimes it's important to really look back and see just how far you've come together..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!