Monday, March 26, 2012

I am so tired this morning!

Coffee has not yet cured the feeling of tired for me yet this morning. I am just starting my second cup so I'm hoping it kicks in soon. I've heard it may have something to do with the fact that it's Monday.. Or maybe the fact that I was up entirely too late last night.. I am REALLY hoping that today, my daughter will take a nap and maybe I can sneak in with my husband.. (this NEVER happens so I'm really stretching here..)


The winner of my giveaway hasn't contacted me yet. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow morning, than I will choose a new winner, and then there will be another giveaway to follow!! I hope there are a TON of signups for the next one!!

Don't forget to like me on facebook!! www.facebook.com/themomshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!