Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hmm... think I'm gonna craft with my little one

Hmm.. today, I think I'm going to do what I like to call a "pot luck craft" with my little one.. I'm basically going to go through all I have in my arsenal of crafting supplies and take a little bit of all I have and we're going to create.....something.. should be interesting! And fun, I highly recommend it.. the things kids (even really young ones) can come up with using their own creativity amazes me sometimes..


I just started a giveaway, it's small, just an envelope of coupons, but even if you don't use coupons all the time, who couldn't stand to save a few bucks here and there when the opportunity strikes? Please enter.. I promise there will be more in the future!

http://themomshow.blogspot.com/2012/03/coupon-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!