Monday, September 19, 2011

Please follow and recommend this blog!

Hi everyone! I know I haven't checked in in a while.. I have been SO busy.. We are in the process of building our first home, and we close in less than a month and a half, so we are busy selecting all of the things that go inside, such as cabinets, countertops, appliances, etc etc.. It is SUCH an exciting yet busy project.. I am also desperately trying to ensure that we're not packing our entire home the day before we move.. So I am trying to get this blog started and really make it something good, and I will continue to do so, but please bear with me.. However, if you've liked it so far, please follow!! And tell others also!! Please feel free to add comments with what you'd like to see me write about.. I'm always up for a challenge, and if you comment asking for a particular subject, I WILL write about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!