Thursday, September 15, 2011

Online opportunities

Hi there everyone! I just wanted to share a few opportunities I have found online (there will probably be similar posts like this one in the future, I am just sharing two that I am using tonight, and as a result are on the forefront of my mind)

The first one is a website called Superpoints. It's a website that you can play a game called superlucky button, and win points, you also get points for referrals, and by completing offers. The points can be used for gift cards to awesome places (Amazon and Best Buy are a couple of popular ones.), or cash via paypal. It's easy and actually kind of fun! This website only allows people to sign up using a referral link, so if you're interested, and someone else has already snatched up the link am sharing right now, (you get a new link per referral) send me an email, or put your email address in the comments and I will get you a new link.

Here's the link for Superpoints Network: http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/s7s5z0
As I said before, this particular link is only good for one person, so feel free to contact me for another one, and I will be more than happy to provide one.

The other one I wanted to share with you is great for those of us who want to do a little bit of work at home. You can find any kind of freelance work. You can also earn money through referrals on this site also, but there are so many other opportunities here that you won't need to worry about that. It's called Elance. If you can write, do data entry, or any number of other things you can do from home, you can look for work whenever you wish.


I hope that someone is able to benefit from the two websites that I just shared.

Here's the link for Elance. http://www.elance.com/?rid=2289L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!