Saturday, March 2, 2013

Listerine 21 Day Challenge -- Final Post!

Photobucket

As you may remember from this post, I had told you guys about three weeks ago, that I was going to be taking part in Listerine's 21 Day Challenge. The last day of the challenge was last week (though I love using Listerine, so the end of the challenge really doesn't mean that much will be changing for me.)

I basically told you all that I was going to devote three weeks to maintaining better oral health for my daughter and I. Part of which, included making sure that both of us continued brushing twice a day, flossing every day and using Listerine mouthwash.  One of the reason that I wanted to join in on this challenge (which you can still join in on by checking out their Facebook page.), is because I wanted to use and introduce to my daughter a mouthwash that gets rid of all of the germs in our mouths (brushing our teeth doesn't get as many of them as we'd think).  My daughter loves their children's line, and my personal favorite is their orange flavor.

I have some wisdom teeth that give me trouble sometimes, and I have to say that using Listerine to remove bacteria for three weeks has helped a lot (I was using salt water when it bothered me, but that hasn't been necessary!).  I have also noticed, that morning breath (we all have it!) for all of us has decreased slightly as well.

I would definitely call the 21 day challenge a huge success, and would still recommend for you to try it!

Disclosure: I received products from Johnson and Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® 21 Day Challenge. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!