Monday, March 18, 2013

What would you do for you?

If you could be selfish, and do one thing for you, what would it be? Think selfishly for a few moments, and have a bit of fantasy time. This is something that I did last night, and came up with an interesting answer.  Forget about money and time for a minute, and pretend that you have an unlimited supply of both (hey, I said it was a fantasy, right?)

Before I share mine, I will also say that I asked this on my Facebook page this morning, and got a few really interesting answers.

One person said that they'd love a Spa Day.  This sounds great.  Pampering at it's finest.

One lady also said that she would take her family on a vacation to Hawaii (how great does that sound?!)  She said that she went on her honeymoon and wants to take her children and take another trip!

Another person said that she would just pay her friend's student loans off as it's a stress in this friend's life (how unselfish is that?!)

I am always interested in the different ideas that you guys have. I love reading your thoughts!

Here's what I would do, and it seems simple (and for some of you, probably more attainable).  I would hire a personal trainer, and get a meal plan (like nutrisystem or ediets or something along those lines) to help me finally get the rest of this weight off, as it's something that I've struggled with forever, and it would really improve my self-esteem, and overall quality of life.

So, now I want to hear from more of you. What is something that you would do, just for you, if you could?  Share it in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!