Friday, October 16, 2015

Back and making changes!

I wrote this post a while ago about coming back. I have since shared some of my other, more popular posts on Facebook and Twitter.  

What I haven't done since then, however, is write new blog posts.  There are a few reasons for that.  

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been in the process of closing the business that took me away from blogging in the first place. This has and is still taking some time. I have also been communicating with other bloggers (a lot has changed in this game, it turns out!)  that I have worked with in the past.  I am also working on making some changes to the blog.  I have changed a lot in the past two years, it really only makes sense that my site should also.  

One change that I am excited about, is that it looks like my husband is going to be working with me a bit also.  We are going to add a "Dad's Corner" to the site.  This will be his space pretty much.  He will write some things from a man, for a man, so to speak.  We will have product reviews and giveaways that you can share with the man in your life as well.  Don't worry.  The rest of the site really is for you, but this way, both you, and I will have something to share with our husbands!  

Since I still intend on adding a lot of recipes (I have been working on a few just for you guys already!  Be on the lookout in the coming days, for a sausage, sweet potato soup, and an eggplant and sausage ratatouille!)  there will be a place just for that.  My whole paging system is going to be redone.

Keep on the look out as well, as I have two writers writing guest posts for us already!

I will be sharing a bit what it's been like to not only be a working mom, but a working mom running a business.  Since I will soon once again be a working mom, expect some posts about that also.

What other changes would you like to see?  What else do YOU as a reader, think I need to know now that I'm back in the game? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!