Sunday, June 9, 2013

Challenge me!

Okay guys.. I want a challenge, and I want to share it with you.

I received some wonderful comments on FB and on the site, when I shared my continuing weight loss journey with you all. Here's the thing. I am starting to lose a little bit of my motivation, so I want to have a little bit of fun with the fitness aspect of it, and I'm really hoping that you can help me. I'm hoping that you'll share it with your friends so that I can be pushed a little extra hard!

Here's all I want you to do. If you work out fairly regularly, please comment with your routine. Let me know what you do, how much of it you do, and stuff like that.

As I get comments, I am going to spend some time with each one (if it's something requiring DVDS or something that I don't have in my possession, it may take a little longer to get to yours since I'm definitely practicing weight loss on a budget, so routines mainly using your own body and a treadmill are a plus for me.) I will then post about them as I complete them, if I saw results, what they were, and if I recommend it to others.

This will do two things. For one, it will definitely motivate me to keep my fitness up, and continue getting into shape, thus helping me to reach my own goals. The second thing that it will accomplish, will give all of us a few more workout/fitness ideas.

As I said, share, share, share. I want to be challenged, and I want to challenge and share with all of you also. If you don't want to comment, you can use the contact tab on the bottom right hand corner of the page (it should have popped up for you a few seconds after you got to the site.) and that will message me personally.

I will try anything that I physically can (and if I have the materials, or it just requires my body, I can guarantee that I will at least try it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!