Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Guess What I did -- Part 2~

Okay, so a handful of you guys read this post, I basically showed you a picture and asked you to guess what I did. There was a semi-correct guess.

I washed my husband's cell phone! In the washing machine!  I THOUGHT I had checked the pockets of his jeans, however, apparently I didn't check them well enough.

It's still in the rice, because the screen, while it works, is still not working as well as I'd like for it to. I'm hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers for a little extra luck, that after sitting there for a few more hours, it will function perfectly again.

The kicker... He is not yet aware that I have done this!

Have you ever done this? Were you able to get your cell phone working again?  If not with rice, how did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!