Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Baby Magazines!!!

Good morning!! I hope you're all having a GREAT day!! I read both of these magazines when my daughter was really young.. and I still order them whenever they're free now (I still do read through them, and then, magazines are GREAT to use for collage stuff after they're read.)



American Baby is published by Parents Magazine. I started reading this while I was still pregnant, as someone surprised me with a subscription. I think it's awesome that high quality magazines like these are offered for free!



This is another one that I started reading while I was pregnant and usually get again whenever my subscription runs out. Just a word to the wise, however, don't pay to renew these subscriptions, you may want to, but they offer free subscriptions frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Talk to me!